- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
We are proud to announce that top-driver Nicolas Rodriguez from France will join Team Serpent Cobra.
His 1st big race with Serpent will be the Pierrefeu GP, which he finished in 4th position in 2009:
1 Yannick Aigoin 82 45.23.52
2 David Ronnefalk MP9/Orion/Aka 81 45.31.46
3 Martin Bayer Eight/Nova/Losi 79 45.12.95
4 Nicolas Rodriguez Eight/Reedy/Aka 79 45.15.45
Below a brief interview.
What made you decide joining Team Serpent ?
One of reason that i switched is the strong relation i have with Stéphane Jouvel (RB),many great memory!!!
I wanted to have a new challenge, because i am not sure of my level with my car at this moment.
After many test this summer, was very good, i see the results of “ Jo Bac” and “Chef Chef”, my new team mate,wich one stopped convaincing me.
I know the quality of Serpent product, and i think is a good challenge for me and for a nex season with new objectives.
when did you start rc racing and with which car.
I start racing in the begining of 2003 with Laro rush and OPS engine.
how old are you, whats our job and "status.
I am 32 years old and i do not work at the moment,i made the babby sitting for my daughter.LOL
what food you like most.
Aligot, french speciality in Aveyron region.
what normal 1/1 car you drive ? and which one would you like to have ?
A daddy car LOL,break Renault.I would like to have an Audi RS6, easy for coming to races.LOL
who is your favourite F1 driver and why.
No favourite F1 driver, many driver in Moto Gp or Cross.
whats your best result ever ?
I finish second at Euro Warm-up 2005 and again second at Euro champ behind Tortoricci for many seconds at Reims (France).
French cup 2006.
which big races or series are planned for 2010-2011 season.
GP Pierrefeu in November 2010
GP Montpellier February 2010
French Nat’s (5)
Euro A (Sand)
And many other races.
what equipment are you running for tyres, engines, electronics and specials.
I used RB engine,Ace servo,sanwa transmitter,for tires, nothing of sure for the moment (aka and Procircuit).
whats your opinion on the Cobra S811 car so far ?
Easy to drive, good motricity and new design on track easily recognizable.