- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Oct 21, 2010
The 2010 season is in the books of the 40th year of the Heart of America racing series. The series is a best 4 out of 6 races with 2 races being throw outs. This year we saw an invasion of Serpent 966s with three drives switching cars from years past. It just so happens that Serpent took first, second and third in the 1/8th open class. The point leader was Larry Barnett with Eric Jones second, and Bill Sydor third. All of the races were hard fought battles between these three drivers. Out of the six races Serpent won four in a row. Eric Jones winning three out of the last four and with Bill Sydor winning a close battle with Larry Barnett in race 4 of the series.