- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The last race for the West championship was raced in Dormagen, Germany.
In Qualifying Heep was 3rd, very close behind Baldes and Wurst, with Serpent driver Vahrenkamp. Both Hepp and Vahrenkamp had good chance to be overall Champion.
Hepp needed to win and Vahrenkamp needed a 2nd place.
In the final it was Hepp with Serpent 966 that won, 3 laps ahead of Baldes, and Vahrenkamp in 3rd with Serpent too.