- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
The 3rd round of the South African Championship was held at the coastal city of Durban. The tight, technical track would once again prove to be a test of driver and car setup. In the 1/10th 200mm class, Serpent dominated the qualifying putting 5 cars in the top ten including TQ and 2nd qualifier.
The A Main was again dominated by the Serpent 733’s, with 3 cars in the top 4 places. The father and son team of Mike and Dave Wiseman taking their Mega powered cars to 1st and 2nd places with Mike taking the win ahead of Dave. 3rd place was Daniel Ferguson (Shepard), with veteran Derek Noddings putting his 733 into 4th place.
Again the 1/10th 235mm class showed some great close racing, with Dave Wiseman reversing the tables from the previous event, taking the win ahead of Arnold Vermaak, with Ivan Ferguson in 3rd.
1/8th would again be a showdown between Serpent’s Mike Wiseman and Mugen driver Wayne Joelson. In round 4 of qualifying, Mike was running 3 seconds under the TQ time before a stripped gear, put an end to his heat.
The A-Main final saw Mike take the lead on lap 1 and stretch the gap as he would go on to lap the entire field early on in the race and thereafter have a fairly easy cruise to victory. Second position went to Wayne Joelson (Mugen) ahead of Arnold Vermaak (Edam)
The final round of the championship will take place in Pretoria at the TRAP racing venue on the 22/23 October.
Serpent South Africa