- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
This is race report over last weekend at Western Australia.
Event Name: 2010 AKA TROPHY (Geraldton Australia)
Main final result (http://www.rcwa.org.au/results/gormcc/20100828/Print_Race_Analysis_Buggy_1_Final_Race_6.html)
In total 5 Serpent Cobra made the Main final.
David Simms TQ-d and won the race, with nice podium finish for Ry LeFevre also with Cobra S811 in 3rd. Also Shame Woodcraft, John Cowper and Jon Latham made the main with Serpent Cobra.
Team Serpent Australia
Pos Car Name Car Lap Time
1st 1 David Simms SERPENT 44 30m32.024s
2nd 3 Jaicob Mann XRAY 42 30m16.918s
3rd 5 Ry LeFevre SERPENT 41 30m54.130s
4th 7 Shane Woodcraft SERPENT 40 30m30.036s
5th 4 Todd Johnson LOSI 39 30m38.172s
6th 6 John Cowper SERPENT 39 30m39.224s
7th 10 Trev Whiting MUGEN SEIKI 39 30m43.410s
8th 9 Jon Latham SERPENT 38 30m 9.217s
9th 2 Josh Pain HYPER 34 25m 3.510s
10th 8 Rob Leete HOT BODIES 13 11m17.38