- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Serpent Ireland are delighted to annouce the signing of Derek McCloskey to head their efforts in the Irish 1:8 Off Road competition scene using the new Cobra S811. A multiple champion in electric 1:10 Off Road, the experienced off and onroad racer will debut the buggy this weekend at he penultimate round of the Irish National Championships at the BADMCC track in Northern Ireland as part of his preparations for a full 2011 season campaign. Having tested the buggy at the astro turf Navan Nitro track, which hosts the sixth & final round of this year's Championship on September 5th, McCloskey was very complimentary of the new Serpent off road entry and is looking forward to getting up to full speed with the Billy Easton creation. Joining Serpent, McCloskey will run Mega engines.
Team Serpent Ireland