- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The 14 year old Takumi Matsuda from Japan, made the final at his 1st ever IFMAR WC in Houston USA.
Takumi races his Mega ZX powered 733.
He managed to win the 1/4 final and move all the way up to the main final.
At one point he was even in 2nd place, but dropped to 7th place in the end.
Excellent result for this young Mega engine racer. Congratulations.
Michael Salven and Yuya Sahahsi both did well with the Mega DS-4 EM engines too, but their quest ended in the semi finals.