- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Qualifying position – 1st
Finishing position – 1st
Mains – Start of the main I pulled out to a half lap lead. I made a mistake, crashed and sat upside down for long enough time that second place had passed me. At that time, it took me about 2 laps to regain the lead. I started putting some distance on second place. I had over one and a half laps on second place ¾ of the way through the race. I came in for the second pit and when fuel was put in to my tank, I had a flame out. By the time I was re-fired, second place had just passed me for the lead. I began chasing him down and when I caught first place tried to make an inside pass and crashed, then I crashed again. (All my fault of course) After I stopped crashing I began putting some serious laps together with my car. Every lap I was gaining about 2 seconds on the leader. With one lap to go the leader made a mistake and I took the lead and won. To say the least I made it a very interesting main J I would like to thank Serpent for making the best buggy I have ever driven, AKA for the best tires which has no wear after 30 minutes, Futaba for the best radio equipment, and thanks to my engine for lasting 30 minutes on bad fuel which is why the flame out issues during pitting. My engine came off the track at over 300 degrees. I would also like to thank my boss Frank and Joe Zatika for giving me the best job in the world!
Till next race,