- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Last weekend we meet us in south germany in Rötz for the german champ warm up 1/8. Saturday we had a lot of unluck, it was raining the whole day, so we had no practice.. the practice was the first Qualifaction!! but sunday the weather forecast was good :-)
the german champ will be in the end of september! In Klasse 2 was Klaus Lechner TQ with his Serpent 966, idm engine and tyres.
In Klasse 1 we had Andreas Giesa TQ also with his 966 and Maxengine and Xceed tyres.
Klaus had a great final, he start from first place and took this place still to the end, so he could won the race with one lap more! second was Sascha Wettengel also with his 966 and 3.th was Detlef Dickes with an old Mugen Car. best youngster Maxi Günther with serpent 966.
In Klasse 1 was always Andreas Giesa in front he was quiet fast and behind was Andreas Hammerl, but Giesa get to the end some problems with his engine, and so could go Andreas Hammerl with his Kyosho in front and won the race. 2 place had Armin Baier and 3. Maxi Vogl. Best youngster was Dominic Mayer.