- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
As a final result Team Serpent was able to reach the final with 3 Serpent 966 cars.
Ilia van Gastel made up up way from the 1/16th finals all the way to the final, so a lot of racing for our Belgian Team driver. In the final his quest for the EC title stranded after 62 laps.
Andrea Cristiani and Michael Salven both made in in through the same strong semi-final. In the end Cristiani in 5th and Salven in 6th.
Mark Green and Fantini both in the semi-finals did not make it through ths time.
No real dominance by any brand, as all are in the final and 3 brands on the podium, so with 3 Serpents in the final still a good result, even if a podium-finish or win tastes much better ! Next big chance WC 1/8 April 2011 USA.
Pietsch from Germany took the 2010 EC Title. Congratulations to him.
A big thanks to the Italian EC organisers, who made it a very good event in the very hot southern part of Italy.
More reports to follow later comming week. Final results here: