- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Some images posted of the Serpent Team in our facebook pages and ofcourse here on the site too.
Open practise started last monday and the usual guys are fast as ever ....
Serpent 966 is working really well, Ilia van Gastel already showed that in the warm-up settings fastest laptimes of all.
More info during the week.
Also with webcam and live-timing now
Some italian pasta from the 2nd day of practise tuesday:
Per quanto possano valere queste prime fasi delle prove libere, nella seconda giornata , la migliore prestazione (sui cinque giri consecutivi) resta di Lamberto Collari con 1′17″681, poi Pietsch con 1′17″841, Picco segue con 1′18″084, Pirani in 1′18″245, Cristiani 1′18″390, Oliver Mack 1′18″495, Michael Salven in 1′18″652, Romagnoli 1′18″764, Ielasi in 1′18″787 e Ilia Van Gastel con 1′18″815.