- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent drivers Lorenzi and Wood battled for the TQ position all the way during the qualies. Great racing. Lorenzi (966/Max) was able to take the honours with a 30 Laps in 7:11.141 and Wood (966/Mega) with a 30 Laps in 7:12.939
In 3rd Kurzbuch, followed closely by Ermen with Serpent 966/RB .
So its 3 Serpent drivers qualified direct, and a total of 6 Serpents in the top 10. Also Colinet, Riccobono and Tedeschi made it into the top 10.
Sabrina Lecher, Serpent female ace driver was able to take 19th spot, putting her first in the 1/4 final.
Top 10 qualifiers
1. Lorenzi Andrea (IT) – 30 Laps in 7:11.141 [Serpent]
2. Wood Tim (GB) – 30 Laps in 7:12.939 [Serpent]
3. Kurzbuch Simon (CH) – 30 Laps in 7:13.302 [Velox]
4. Ermen John (NL) – 30 Laps in 7:13.678 [Serpent]
5. Sting Philip (GER) – 29 Laps in 7:01.583 [Mugen]
6. Comoglio Emanuele (MON) – 29 Laps in 7:01.753
7. Colinet Gerald (FR) – 29 Laps in 7:03.231 [Serpent]
8. Du Lac Eduardo (PT) – 29 Laps in 7:03.519 [Velox]
9. Riccobono Stephane (FR) – 29 Laps in 7:03.903 [Serpent]
10.Tedeschi Alberto (IT) – 29 Laps in 7:04.254 [Serpent]