- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
This past weekend the RAMS RC club hosted a two day race. For those who haven't heard of RAMS before, they are the longest continuously run rc club in the US. The track is located in San Jose CA. Saturday was mostly a test and tune day with one qualifier late in the afternoon. After the first qualifier I was not to happy with the results of my run.The track had a lot of traction, and I couldn't push the car as much as I would have liked to. After talking with Serpent team driver Michael Shing, I decided to make a few minor suspension adjustments on my 966 and a body change to compensate for the high traction. on the Second qualifier the car was much better as I was able to run 20 laps and move up to fourth in the standing. Final qualifier my 966 was perfect and was on a TQ run until I caught an inside board going around lap traffic which end up costing me five seconds, but I still managed to put in 21 laps. Which put me in second overall. A tenth of a second from TQ.
The A main was a thirty minute race. During warm-up the car was on point. Following the start I quickly moved into the lead position and found myself battling with the number three qualifier for 15 minutes which gave us a three lap lead over the field. He later ran into motor problems to end his day. I had a comfortable lead after that and cruised to Victory with my 966.
Thanks to Michael Shing for all his help this weekend and to my father/mechanic Dennis Clark and to RAMS club for the great race program.