- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Last weekend the Trophy Mugen Seiki race took place at the Riccione track in the centre of Italy.
Qualifying in the 1/8th scale category saw the pole position go to Alessandro Bracci, ahead of Michele Romagnoli, Sandro Sammarini and Paolo Maggioli completing the top 4.
In the final it was a clear win for young Serpent driver Sandro Sammarini by 3 laps ahead of Manuel Tordi in 2nd and pole man Alessandro Bracci taking the final podium step in 3rd.
Source: Road Race Riccione [roadracericcione.com]