- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Another test-race in Florida with the Serpent team at Mills Pond in Florida.
TQ for Easton, 2nd for Tosolini and 3rd place for Josh all with Serpent Cobra, production cars.
In the Main Easton was able to do 65 laps and win the race, with Toso 35 laps close following in 2nd.
Josh had some small issues in the semi, and made in into the B-main, when some radio glitches ended his good chances for victory.
The pre-release race test are going really well and the results are good .
The Serpent Cobra has proven to be very stable and strong and very well able to finish long mains.