- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
R/C Performance is Reporting on the sucess of the Serpent Team last weekend in São Paulo Championship with Serpent 733 taking Double Victory in Both Categories SPORT and RACER.
The 3rd round of the São Paulo Championship was held on the beautiful Jundiais track in the outskirts of São Paulo City. The weather was really hot and dry .
Serpent Brazil Driver Flavio Elias took Pole position and won the Category RACER showing the 733 potential with an incredible performance.
TQ Flavio took control of the race and had a commanding 3 laps advantage over second place.
Flavio has placed new records in Time taking 13,564 sec and new track record in 13,677sec.
Flavio S733/Tornado Fuel/ Xceed Audi A5/ Xceed ITX Tires
Sandro Martinez won the Category SPORTS with Serpent 733 powered by Nova , showing also his great performance in the Track.
Sandro S733/Xceed Audi A5
It has being a really great beginning of season , lots of new talents have appeared!
The R/C Performance/Serpent Brazil Would like to thanks all participants for their efforts and for also keep the Serpent flag flying on Brazilian tracks.