- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Last weekend we took a 3rd place overall at the second round of the Xceed Buggy Cup at the very nice track of Oberhausen.
The weekend started out perfect, on Saturday we had very fast lap times, the handling of the Cobra was perfect on the very demanding Oberhausen track, also we used the new Xceed off-road 25% fuel, with this we had a perfect running engine and more important we could stay out longer on the track and calculated that we needed one pit stop less then usual in the A-main.
On Sunday all went perfect, a qualification direct in to the semi final, In the ½ final we took things cool and took the second place and we where ready for the A-main.
Due to the very bad weather ( lots of rain) the A-main was cancelled and they took the combined results after the 2 semi finals, so we ended up at a 3th place, we look already forward to the next race with the Serpent Cobra and the setup’s we have now.
Team Serpent Belgium