- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Last weekend was hold in Almussafes Track, in Valencia the second race of the 2010 Cuadrangular. I attended this race in order to test for the next race of the Spanish Championship which will be run at the same track.
On Saturday there was free practise, with good weather. However on Sunday was raining until mid morning, so I decided to don’t run the two qualify heats and wait until the track was more or less dry. So I ran directly the semi-final with the track drying.
I jumped to the final with the number 5 and for the final the track was more or less dry but with very low grip. So my objective was to run the whole final without problems in order to check the reliability and consistency of the engine, clutch and the car. Finally I won the race with two more laps than the second and third who are Carles Echarri and Joaquin Villegas so all my staff worked very well!
I am confident for the next race of the Spanish Championship in Valencia Track. I will maintain you informed of all news in Spanish 1/8 Scale!!
Set up in the set-up section !
See you soon,