- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Last weekend was hold in Almussafes Track, in Valencia the second race of the 2010 Cuadrangular. I attended this race in order to test for the next race of the Spanish Championship which will be run at the same track.
On Saturday there was free practise, with good weather. However on Sunday was raining until mid morning, so I decided to don’t run the two qualify heats and wait until the track was more or less dry. So I ran directly the semi-final with the track drying.
I jumped to the final with the number 5 and for the final the track was more or less dry but with very low grip. So my objective was to run the whole final without problems in order to check the reliability and consistency of the engine, clutch and the car. Finally I won the race with two more laps than the second and third who are Carles Echarri and Joaquin Villegas so all my staff worked very well!
I am confident for the next race of the Spanish Championship in Valencia Track. I will maintain you informed of all news in Spanish 1/8 Scale!!
Set up in the set-up section !
See you soon,