- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
In the final it was Collari 1st, Balestri 2 and in 3rd Serpent driver Andrea Cristiani. So a nice podium finish for Andrea, who closed in on Balestri and come to 1.5 sec gap only in the end. Nice close fight.
With 4 Serpents in the final a good result and could have been even better. Calce, Salven, and van Gastel were also all very fast.
Ilia van Gastel with 966 even set a new track-record during the final with a 14,277 sec lap, on a 300meter track, just imagine.
Mark Green and Fabio Domanin were stopped in the semi. Mark with an engine failure and Fabio broke a wheel in a pitlane accident.
Both were on the right speed for reaching the final as well.
Lots of things have been tested. Now its time to analyse the data. The results are very promissing. We know we have a very good chance at the euro's in july, we are looking forward.