- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The opening round of the Irish EP National Championships took over the weekend in Bangor, Northern Ireland, where Serpent driver Michael Byrne took a convincing victory in the 1:12 class. A leading driver in 1:8 Onroad Nitro racing in Ireland, Michael only took up electric racing late last year as a way to practice during the wet winter months but over the weekend was the class of the field.
Taking TQ honours he went on to dominate both finals with his S120, which was running on Xceed tyres, from regular 1:12 front runner Jim Heal's CRC. Following his win Michael, who is expecting delivery next week of a new Serpent 966 for his 2010 1:8 Onroad campaign, says he now plans to contest the full EP National Championship.
Team Serpent Ireland