- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
Oct 25, 2009
TAIWAN GP National Race with serpent race round1.
This is first race we change the rule into 7 mins Qualification , so all drivers need to refuel during 7 mins qualification.
After qualification Mr.Wang take TQ with 29Lap 7 mins 06 sec with Serpent 966.
There are 8 Serpent 966 cars in the Top10 of 1/8 On-Road Class.
Because of weather-conditions, the organiser had to change the Final to 30mins only.
During the final , Mr.Wang lead at first, but due to some radio problem, he lost control of his car and was out.
Then follower Mr.Sho take the lead with 15 minsbut needs to retire due to some engines issue, so then "Huang-Yi-Ho" a 14 years old kid with stable and fast pace takes the leadg and wins in final.