- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
Serpent 733 dominates the second Round of the Florida Series
Last weekend we had the 2nd Round of the Florida Series in the Famous Ft Myers Track. Weather was looking really good especially because a cold front was coming, so finally some cooler temps in sunny Florida
I arrived on Friday afternoon in order to test some engines and drive a little bit since I have not being in this track in 8 months. My car was really good since the beginning, I try some different small adjustments to keep exploring the possibilities of the S-733 and at the end I was really pleased with the performance of the car.
Due to some early Saturday Rain, the program was changed a little bit and we had 2 qualifiers on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. I did really well since the first round setting the pace, so I decided for the other 3 qualifiers to keep testing in order to keep learning the car. At the end of the qualifiers I was on TQ with the only 23 laps of the event. In second position was our new young driver Chris Lefebvre and in third was DJ Apolaro. So already an excellent result with 1-2-3 in the grid. We had many more cars in the lower finals so we had actually a good chance to have many more Serpents in the final. Pete “painting” Pepe, actually had to put his S733 to a hard test. He had really bad luck with radio the whole weekend and he qualified in the D Main. He bumped all the way from the D to the A proving his excellent driving skills and the performance and durability of the S733. We actually had some bad luck in the B main, since beside Peter, there were other 3 serpent with really good chances to bump.
The final was really interesting and fun race. At the start everybody was super fast. I battle a little with DJ and then I pass him and pulled away. After that he had some engine problems so he could not challenge for the victory. Chris had some problems with the tire selection so he was traction rolling. He end up 9th. Iron man Pete Pepe, I guess was kind of tired after driving 310 laps. Something happen to him and he finish in 7th . At the end of the 30 minutes race I finish in first with DJ second 2 laps down. A great weekend for Serpent with a 1-2 results in the final.
I will like to thanks Doug Mcneely for his excellent pit work during the weekend and Rick Pinard for the help in the final. Congrats to the Ft Myers crew for another excellent race.
Thanks to my sponsors Serpent, Serpent America, Xceed, Novarossi World, Ko Propo, Team Titan, Blitz, Matrix and Painting Pete for their support
Until the next one