- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
- May 8, 2023 HOTRACE Asia Cup race report By Jeff Hamon The 45min Amain!
Oct 18, 2009
The rc club MACH organised the International 3-hour endurance race again last weekend, at the famous Heemstede track.
Over 10 teams per class entered for the races with Dutch, Belgian and German drivers.
Saturday morning wet, but afternoon dry and sunday super sunny weather.
In 1/8 scale Serpent 966 team with Heijligers, Ermen and Blok took the Tq and win, with Serpent 966 Team Germany with Salven, Meister and Gruber in 2nd.