- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Last weekend the last run of the International Alpencup took place at the Rosenheim track in Germany.
The race is run in the Alp countries ( Deutschland, Österreich, Italien and Schweiz).
The last run was Tq-ed and won by Serpent Austria owner Michael Wopfner with Max Powered Serpent 966.
Place 1 Wopfner Michael / Serpent 966
Place 2 Haigner Peter / Serpent 966
Place 3 Kapferer Gerhard / Serpent 966