- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Tobias Hepp had a great weekend in Oberhausen.
Tq in 1/8 scale with his Mega powered Serpent 966. Fastest lap of the race with 11.587.
During the three heats he achieved the pole position with 25 laps in 5.02,055 minutes ahead of team mate Karl-Heinz Meister Serpent 966 (5.05,398), Motonica team driver Christian Wurst (5.06,162) and local hero Ralf Vahrenkamp (Serpent/5.07,075). Only these four completed 25 laps.
In the final an early lead by Wurst was followed with a supercharged lead by Hepp.
French Serpent driver Alain Levy managed 2nd place after a battle with Slner from Austria in 3rd.
Karl Heinz Meister with Serpent 966 finished in 4th.
Results of the top ten 1/8 scale
1. Tobias Hepp, 211 laps - Serpent / Mega / Xceed
2. Alain Levy, 200 – Serpent / Max / Xceed
3. Michael Selner, 199 – Mugen / Novarossi / ATS
4. Karl-Heinz Meister, 184 – Serpent / Mega / Xceed
5. Emil Kostadinov, 173 – Mugen / Reds Racing / GRP
6. Ralf Vahrenkamp, 168 – Serpent / Novarossi / Xceed
7. Carsten Pruessmann, 90 – Kyosho / R&B / Enetti
8. Frank Schewiola, 85 – Serpent / Sirio / Xceed
9. Benjamin Krings, 60 – Mugen / Mega / Xceed
10. Christian Wurst, 54 – Motonica / Sirio / Matrix
Michael Salven, was present to support the Serpent racers.
Thx to Hepp, Baldes and redrc.net for all info.
Team Serpent Germany