- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Team Serpent Ireland claimed two podium finishes over the weekend at the rescheduled running of the third round of the Irish National Championships in Dublin. Racing under beautiful sunny conditions, a rare occurrence, at the St.Annes track Michael Byrne took his 960 to a very strong second in the 1:8 Final while nitro debutant Pat Healy, who is more used to racing his electric powered Serpent S400, took his newly acquired 720 to third in the 1:10 200mm final. With six Serpent's starting the 30-minute encounter, 733 driver Keith Dempsey, who took the new car to victory on its Irish debut at the recent Irish Grand Prix, was leading the race when 7-minutes in he hit a kid who had walked out onto the track. The kid was ok but the front of the 733 was destroyed and Dempsey's race was over.