- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Nov 20, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750E is avalible now!! Serpent Natrix 750E is avalible now!!
- Nov 20, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750E is available now!! Serpent Natrix 750E is avalible now!!
- Oct 29, 2020 We welcome King Fong to Team Serpent Hong Kong We welcome King Fong to Team Serpent Hong Kong.
- Oct 27, 2020 Alvaro Fernandez is Northwest regional Champion 2020 with Serpent. Alvaro Fernández
- Oct 9, 2020 Serpent Medius X20 '21 is ready to ship! An evolution of the original X20 Medius!
Team Serpent Ireland claimed two podium finishes over the weekend at the rescheduled running of the third round of the Irish National Championships in Dublin. Racing under beautiful sunny conditions, a rare occurrence, at the St.Annes track Michael Byrne took his 960 to a very strong second in the 1:8 Final while nitro debutant Pat Healy, who is more used to racing his electric powered Serpent S400, took his newly acquired 720 to third in the 1:10 200mm final. With six Serpent's starting the 30-minute encounter, 733 driver Keith Dempsey, who took the new car to victory on its Irish debut at the recent Irish Grand Prix, was leading the race when 7-minutes in he hit a kid who had walked out onto the track. The kid was ok but the front of the 733 was destroyed and Dempsey's race was over.