- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
In 1/10 some of the Serpent drivers were able to improve and move up quite a lot. Paolo was in 2nd after the first day, but was less lucky the 2nd.
Apolaro in 5th, Paolo in 6th, Jackson in 9th and Nigel in 19th, so with 3 in the top 10 a good result with Serpent 733.
In 1/8th Palo was also 2nd after the 1s day, but dropped to 3rd, still an excellent result. In the end its Paolo in 3rd, Apolaro in 8th, Jackson in 14th and Desoto in 15th. So also here with Serpent 966 a good showing.
Weather for the sunday finals look great again.
Team Serpent America
There are three image galleries from today:
Photos of the Toledo Track:
Photos from the last few 1/8 Qualifiers:
Click the link below to see the final qualifying standings: