- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Serpent is cooperating well at the Swiss track in Lostallo to obtain best results.
Set-up of the Serpent top-drivers is quite equal, so great to share more info and its working !
Salven, Green, Fantini, Morganti and the Sahashi bro's are very fast and happy with the 966 cars and their Power pack.
The Serpent 966 works very well, also on large and very small tyres, as this will be be essential for the finals.
Today the official opening and handing out the new Serpent t-shirts to all drivers.
Lots of images in the event gallery.