- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
All teams have arrived for the 2009 IFMAR World Championships in Lostallo, Swiss.
At the beautifull track in the mountains of Swiss, around 150 racers will battle for the title.
Timing can be followed through this page:
Serpent Team members from all over the World are competing, both young fast guns as well as the well knows top-guns.
Salven, Yuya Sahashi, Fantini and Morganti already found a good pace with low 20 secs laps. With only 4 heats per day per driver, there is limited time for major changes. So team-work will be essential, exchanging idea's and joining forces.
Serpent is one of the proud sponsors of this event, and we also sponsor the almost live, and even live reports from www.redrc.net for this event.