- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The German Nats for 1.8 in Hildesheim were a wet affair partially, at least in qualifying.
Many top-drivers did not manage their normal performances and saw their efforts strand in 1/8, 1/4 or semi finals. Mack, Salven, Cuypers, Giesa just to name a few.
Still 4 drivers with Serpent 966 made it into the Main, with 13 year old Gruber a well deserved 3rd place on the podium. This also made him the Junior German Champion for 2009.
Robin d'Hondt, a Belgian Ace-driver, claimed the German title this year.
Michael Salven managed the fastest lap of the event with his Serpent 966 / Mega combination.
Karl-Heinz Meister made it to the final and ended on a good 5th spot, becoming the 2009 German over 40 Champion.
In the class-2 it was Thomas Ploeger, Serpent / Max, claiming the 3rd spot on the podium.
1. Robin D´Hondt, 169 laps – Motonica / Novarossi / ATS
2. Robert Pietsch, 166 – Mugen / Novarossi / RPM
3. Toni Gruber, 165 – Serpent / Mega / Xceed
4. Eric Dankel, 164 – Shepherd / Novarossi / RPM
5. Karl-Heinz Meister, 161 – Serpent / Mega / Xceed
6. Armin Baier, 158 – Mugen / IDM / IDM
7. Sabrina Lechner, 156 – Serpent / Max / IDM
8. Andreas Hammerl, 135 – Kyosho / Novarossi / Matrix
9. Patrick Schaefer, 15 – Shepherd / Novarossi / Enneti
10. Lennart Skornia, DQ – Serpent / Max / Xceed
1. Maximilian Federmann, 162 laps – Mugen / GRP
2. Maximilian Vogl, 161 – Shepherd / Novarossi
3. Thomas Ploeger, 160 – Serpent / Max
4. Raphael Schiffer, 157 – Serpent / IDM
5. Michael Paetz, 156 – Serpent / Mega
6. Dirk Drechsler, 154 – Mugen / Novarossi
7. Dennis Weihert, 122 – Shepherd / Novarossi
8. Bjoern Moehring, 105 – Edam / Novarossi
9. Nicolai Baehr, 57 – Shepherd / Novarossi
10. Alexander Mehl, 39 – Shepherd / Novarossi