- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
A weekend of mixed weather saw the round four of the 10th IC nationals gather at Cotswolds model car clubs venue on Kemble airfield the variable weather was very testing on driver skill, set up and preparation with damp in Round 1 to dry runs for qualifying. After round 3 team Dremel were in 1.2.3 in the 235 Class, Glyn Beal did his usual and took pole for round four with Mark, Lee and Richard following
With a wet final Richard took the lead then only to be passed by Lee, who had radio problems, Mark Then took the lead and was chased hard by Richard
The Final result Was Mark Christopher, Richard Boult and Glyn Beal
A big well done to lee stokes who after impressive help from team Dremel changing tyres/air filters took an impressive truck win in monsoon conditions, making his 1st ever national win
Well done to all Team Dremel