- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The 2nd round of Belarus National RC Championship took place in Bobruisk last weekend. This time the race was really bright and unforgettable. The
main competitors in semifinals and the final were Vyacheslav Drozd, Kirill Verigo and Sergey Fedanchuk. Changeable weather influenced the results greatly.
While rounds of heats were held, the weather was sunny. Semifinals were held on the wet track.
During the final the track which was completely wet dried out in an hour.
During the race mechanics had to change rain tyres to dry ones, adjust engines and cars. We should admit that all this made it possible for the
professional racers to show their best and get even more pleasure.
Rounds of heats were held on the first day of the competitions (on
Saturday). The results are:
Kirill Verigo - Mugen MRX3
Vyacheslav Drozd - Serpent 960 FD
Sergey Fedanchuk - Picco Integra
On the second day as a result of a hard fight against competitors, the
weather and the track Vyacheslav Drozd took the first place in the final
lap. Verigo's car followed his Serpent during the whole race but
unfortunately it cut out not far from the finish so Drozd use this situation
and won. The team of the winners is Vyacheslav Drozd, his mechanics Igor
Drozd and their Serpent 960 FD.