- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Well this past week was held in 301 raceway in Maryland the 2009 Capitol Classic in a week full of emotions, race emotions that is. the practice days went smoothly and i was able to set up my Serpent 966 car up so it was perfect for the qualifying rounds.
From the beginning of the qualifiers i was battling for the TQ with Joaquin De Soto every round until in the last round of qualifying with one turn to go i tangled with a lapped car losing the TQ pace that i was running on and finally qualifying in the second place.
Then we went back on the track on Sunday and i noticed that the car was better than ever the conditions seemed to be perfect for ma way of racing shortly after the start tone i took the lead from Joaquin and started to pull away, by the end of the first lap i was half of the straightaway in front of the second place but then i had a close encounter with the wall moving my rear body post out of place but i just got myself together and kept driving noticing that the car wasn't the same ( later it was discovered that the rear sway bar had broken due to the accident ) but after my pit man fixed my body on my first fuel stop i just kept driving it and managed to regain the lead wich took me to winning the 2009 Capitol Classic.