- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Simultaneuosly with the Turkish F1 Grand Prix, our friends in Bursa, Turkye stage the 1st Bumod Grand Prix for gaspowered 1/8 and 1/10 scale cars.
Serpent's owner/designer Salven will race Serpent 966/Mega/Xceed there and if time allows next to racing 1/10 DJ Apolaro will race S966/NR too.
Groskamp-NL (Serpent 7XX/Max/Xceed) and DJ Apolaro-USA (Serpent 7XX/NR/ATS/Xceed) will do another test-race with the new Serpent 7XX car with supports of Serpent's sales/logistics manager Stef Helvensteijn and Michael Salven.
Quite a few Europeans make it to this race and even some USA drivers.
What: Bumod International Grand Prix in Turkye for 1/8 scale and 1/10 scale gaspowered race-cars.
When: 4th - 7th June 2009
Where: Bursa, Turkey