- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
Vadala from Italy has been able to secure the 3rd place on the podium for Serpent.
Vadala was strong all week and drove a steady semi-final to deserve his spot in the main.
French Serpent driver Abisset was also very close to a podium finish and secured the 4th spot.
Vaccariello took 7th place in the final and drove a steady race, well done !!
13 year young Gruber from Germany drove an excellent semi-final to get into the main. He missed a good result in the 2nd qualifier on friday. A shame as his laptimes would have been good enough for a top-4 position. In the main final he was for a while in a well raced 3rd position and looking strong, but bad luck stroke and took him out. We will see more of Gruber soon !
Congratulations to the winner Carmine Raiola, who was fastest all week.
With a podium finish, 4 Serpent 966 cars in the final and many Serpent in the semi and quarter finals is was a good race for Serpent.
We like to thank to organisers for a super-event !!
1 Raiola Carmine 187 45:10.368 13.835
2 Mack Oliver 186 45:12.344 13.723
3 Vadala Massimo 182 45:12.076 13.911 Serpent
4 Abisset Anthony 181 45:11.182 13.984 Serpent
5 Pregnolato Stefano 181 45:18.877 14.074
6 Gandin Stefano 178 45:00.756 14.065
7 Vaccariello Alberto 132 33:40.052 13.982 Serpent
8 Lackner Shasa 126 45:12.772 14.061
9 Rinaldi Mattia 84 23:48.000 13.961
10 Gruber Toni 73 17:46.755 13.921 Serpent