- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The 2nd heat friday was the fastest one. Serpent drivers put 6 cars in the semi. Well done !
On the saturday only very few drivers were faster.
Serpent drivers Blok, Abisset and Gruber were among the 10 fastest drivers on the saturday. All 3 of them with some issues in the 2nd heat on friday. This means they need to start in the semi finals, but the laptimes they made on saturday were very promising. Only Tq-man Carmine and Mack were faster.
These are the Serpent drivers for the 1/2 and 1/4 finals, so good chances to get drivers into the finals.
5 Renzi Morgan
6 Vadala Massimo
13 Ometto Nicola
14 Abisset Anthony
15 Gruber Toni
18 Jordy Blok
20 Lodeserto Angelo
22 Armandi Alessio
26 Stark Jens
27 Sidoti Giuseppe
28 Pätz Michael
29 Pulito Lorenzo
30 Borrelli Ciro
Sabrina Lechner will start the 1/32 final tmrw, after winning the 1/64th finak already with a one lap lead.
The full list can be found in the donwload area of this event.