- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
The 2nd heat friday was the fastest one. Serpent drivers put 6 cars in the semi. Well done !
On the saturday only very few drivers were faster.
Serpent drivers Blok, Abisset and Gruber were among the 10 fastest drivers on the saturday. All 3 of them with some issues in the 2nd heat on friday. This means they need to start in the semi finals, but the laptimes they made on saturday were very promising. Only Tq-man Carmine and Mack were faster.
These are the Serpent drivers for the 1/2 and 1/4 finals, so good chances to get drivers into the finals.
5 Renzi Morgan
6 Vadala Massimo
13 Ometto Nicola
14 Abisset Anthony
15 Gruber Toni
18 Jordy Blok
20 Lodeserto Angelo
22 Armandi Alessio
26 Stark Jens
27 Sidoti Giuseppe
28 Pätz Michael
29 Pulito Lorenzo
30 Borrelli Ciro
Sabrina Lechner will start the 1/32 final tmrw, after winning the 1/64th finak already with a one lap lead.
The full list can be found in the donwload area of this event.