- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
This week the EC 1/8 B will be staged at the race-track in Cassino. A beautifull track few hours from Rome.
SerpentEurope, Andreas Giesa already arrived last sunday, at the track for Serpent support. The Italian Serpent Distributor SprintRC will also be available for assistance and Calce Modelshop for spare parts.
On wednesday afternoon Serpent's factory staff Michael Salven and Stef Helvensteijn will also arrive for set-up and tech-support of all Serpent drivers.
More info will appear here: