- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
- Aug 5, 2021 Juan Hildalgo reports his ENS race in Aigen Austria. See you in the next one!
- Aug 3, 2021 Manuel Trinko Joins Team Serpent!! It is our pleasure to introduce - Manuel Trinko.
Mark Green had a superb pole last weekend with Serpent 966. Setting a new lap and track-record !!
Richard Hicklin with his Mega powered 966 in 2nd after qualifying.
In the final with 5 Serpent 966, it was Mark taking a lead, but a crash with a backmarker ended his victory lane.
A strong final by
1. Tim Wood - Serpent/Mega MF - 95 Laps
2. Andy Hastings - Serpent/IDM - 89 Laps
3. Pete Hastings - Serpent/IDM - 88 Laps
4. Neil Diver - Shepherd/Sirio - 86 laps
5. Daniel Bancroft - Motonica/Max - 80 Laps
6. Andy North - Mugen/Siro/Novarossi - 76 Laps
7. Richard Hicklin - Serpent/Mega - 74 laps
8. Adam Catchpole - Kyosho/JP - 66 Laps
9. Mark Green - Serpent/Novarossi - 65 Laps
10. Chris Heath - Mugen/Sirio - 50 Laps