- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
This past weekend we went to the Southern German qualifying round in Amberg
I started in the 1:10, 200 mm class, using my Serpent 720 powered by an IDM engine and IDM tyres.
I had some minor problems in the qualifying rounds and ended up in sixth place , which meant that I would run in the ½ B-Final.
I was able to win the ½ Final with a comfortable lead, which got me the sixth starting position for the final..
I had a great start and was able to get up to third place after the first few corners. After another half lap I passed for second place, right behind Christoph Pietsch. For the next 15 minutes Christoph and I swapped places several times until I was able to open a small gap between us.
Christoph got hit in the rear twice and had to give up second place to Thomas Günsel, which gave me some air to breath and bring home the win.
My car worked absolutely flawless the entire weekend and throughout the 30 minute final.
I would like to thank my sponsors Serpent, IDM and LMI as well as my fabulous pit crew Klaus and Franziska Lechner.
Next stop is now Cassino, Italy for the 1:8th scale European-B Championship.