- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
In National Class, Gerald Colinet (RB / SERPENT 966) Top Qualified, 7 seconds in front of the following driver ! If he had been racing in Elite class, he would have qualified 9th.
In the 30 minutes National main final, he finished 2nd, so he doesn’t take the title yet. The winner is Damien Thirion, another RB/SERPENT 966 driver, who did a great final, after qualifying 10th !
1 THIRION Damien (Serpent/RB) 104 30:06.83
2 COLINET Gérald (Serpent/RB) 103 30:00.90
3 BERTHELOT Jérôme (Mugen/Nova) 101 30:18.64
4 AFFEJEE Faisal (Mugen/???) 100 30:09.61
5 BECHT Jérémy 100 30:15.84
6 FRAIOLI Gaétano (Kyosho/Nova) 98 30:09.03
7 MATHIEU Arnaud (Serpent/Nova) 92 30:03.01
8 GULLING Joël 91 30:00.59
9 REGOLLE Philippe (Kyosho/JP) 80 30:15.29
10 DARTY Jean-Christophe 74 23:25.05