- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
The second Round of the Brazilian Championship took place in the South of Brazil Curitiba this weekend.
My Dad and I were really ill with a flu and we only manage to get to the track on Saturday 2nd May directly for the qualifying, without training.
Last time I had being to the Curitibas track was in 2006 and didnt have the race because was raining.
The track was very bumpy and unlevelled so we had to work the rear suspension of the car to make sure to have a car balanced in the braking . We manage to get a good rightness in the back suspension and I manage to take the TQ.
USA driver Tosolini was also racing here.
We didnt have time to test everything we would like to, but I left the car ready for the final and we won the race.
My intention is to practice and test new adjustments for my 966 in different track conditions getting ready for the World Championship in Lostallo.
The combination of Serpent 966 with Collari by Mauro Engine is giving me the best return, the record of the track and increasing the advantage with 2 TQ and 2 victories consecutives leadership of the Brazilian Championship 2009.
I would like to thanks my Dad for the wonderfull weekend!
Serpent 966/Collari by Mauro