- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
The second Round of the Brazilian Championship took place in the South of Brazil Curitiba this weekend.
My Dad and I were really ill with a flu and we only manage to get to the track on Saturday 2nd May directly for the qualifying, without training.
Last time I had being to the Curitibas track was in 2006 and didnt have the race because was raining.
The track was very bumpy and unlevelled so we had to work the rear suspension of the car to make sure to have a car balanced in the braking . We manage to get a good rightness in the back suspension and I manage to take the TQ.
USA driver Tosolini was also racing here.
We didnt have time to test everything we would like to, but I left the car ready for the final and we won the race.
My intention is to practice and test new adjustments for my 966 in different track conditions getting ready for the World Championship in Lostallo.
The combination of Serpent 966 with Collari by Mauro Engine is giving me the best return, the record of the track and increasing the advantage with 2 TQ and 2 victories consecutives leadership of the Brazilian Championship 2009.
I would like to thanks my Dad for the wonderfull weekend!
Serpent 966/Collari by Mauro