- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Apr 26, 2009
Mark Green (UK) with Serpent 966 took pole position just ahead of Salven ( 966/Mega), then young promise Jordy Blok ( 966/Mega)and 4th Jilles Groskamp ( 966/Mega).
The Serpent 966 had the edge in qualifying. Very stable and fast, easy to run same times lap after lap.
Jordy Blok recorded the fastest straight line top speed with his Mega ZX powered 966 with 112,5 km/h. Awesome !
Excellent qualifiers during very nice weather conditions. The Heemstede track remains a challenge with some very fast and some technical tricky parts too.
Vrielinck, Vanni, Cuyers, d'Hondt, van Gastel, Mack, Schafer were also present to have a go at the famous Dutch track.