- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Round 2 of the BRCA nationals in Mendip was run to EFRA style with bump-ups and a 45 minute final.
Saturday was damp in the morning due to rain Friday night, the track wasnt really that good until 3:00 and still wasnt to good then. The car was quite good anyway, and we tryed a couple of engines.
On Sunday the weather was really good, In the round of practise in the morning the track wasnt very good. In the first round of qualyfying we had problems, In the second round I took TQ by 3 seconds in front of Serpent driver Simon Wood. In the third I was on to improve by 1 second but I made a mistake which lost me around 3 seconds but I was still on TQ, and in the fourth round I improved my time by 1 second puttin me on TQ. We had our 15 minute warm-up for the top 4 just before the semi\'s