- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Report from our New Zealand friends:
We ran the 966 for the first time yesterday at our local track, I TQ\'d in fact I was only driver to post 14 laps.
I am very pleased with handling of the 966 car particularly on our low to medium grip track. The car is so balanced & predictable it is relatively easy for average driver like myself to be very competitive. I believe this is a strong selling point because it enables average driver to move up a level in qualifying. No doubt top drivers will also record faster times with the 966 but I am certain average drivers will gain the most from the new 966 chassis particularly in low grip situations.
You can see a satellite image of our international spec track at club web site:
The back straight is 71m long excluding entry & exit corners so is hard on engines!
Team Serpent New Zealand