- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Last weekend we had our first 1/8 race on the ARENA racing track in Athens. The debut of the Serpent 966 in Greece and the first win. No practice was done on Saturday due to heavy rain so we have to go directly to the race. No rain on Sunday but the track still wet. The race was delayed until the track dried. 4 qualification rounds and Sotiropoulos set TQ for the race followed by Farmakis. Total 6 Serpent cars on the A main.
1 Sotiropoulos G SERPENT 966 Max Power
2 Farmakis L SERPENT 960 MEGA ZX21
3 Totomis E
4 Arkoumanis G SERPENT 960 MaxPower
5 Tsiapas A
6 Fokianos G SERPENT 960 Max Power
7 Sidiropoulos K
8 Xatzipavlou A SERPENT 960 MEGA ZX21
9 Fakaros M
10 Malisovas L SERPENT 960 Max Power
On the race the battle was between Sotiropoulos and Totomis until rain came again to the track and changes everything. Fortunately it was just for a minute and grip was built again after a while. Sotiropoulos kept his pole and won the race. On the podium with Giannis and the 3rd place was Arkoumanis Giannis on the first race with the Serpent 960.
1 Sotiropoulos G 98 30:06.9 SERPENT 966 Max Power
2 Totomis E 97 30:01.9
3 Arkoumanis G 95 30:12.1 SERPENT 960 Max Power
4 Farmakis L 94 30:16.3 SERPENT 960 MEGA ZX21
5 Tsiapas A 92 30:14.5
6 Xatzipavlou A 88 30:00.8 SERPENT 960 MEGA ZX21
7 Fokianos G 88 30:15.8 SERPENT 960 MaxPower
8 Malisovas L 85 30:00.9 SERPENT 960 MaxPower
9 Fakaros M 40 16:21.7
10 Sidiropoulos K 15 04:49.0