- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serge Cristiany, and Christophe Aygon are back ! and Mimie too ....
They will race some French championship and EFRA GP in France for the moment.
They race Serpent 966 powered by the new RB engine .
The two friends want to have lots of racing fun and will race the events which are not so far from the south of France at the beginning.
Happy to start again, proud be part of serpent/RB team.
The young driver have to take care as these two very experienced drivers should come back very fast...1
The RB/Serpent Team was happy anyway, because we put 4 cars in the “expert” final ! Anthony Abisset, Jérôme Papaconstantinos, Serge Christiany (who restarted driving last summer after retiring a few years ago), and Stéphane Vanpoucke. Good work !