- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Serge Cristiany, and Christophe Aygon are back ! and Mimie too ....
They will race some French championship and EFRA GP in France for the moment.
They race Serpent 966 powered by the new RB engine .
The two friends want to have lots of racing fun and will race the events which are not so far from the south of France at the beginning.
Happy to start again, proud be part of serpent/RB team.
The young driver have to take care as these two very experienced drivers should come back very fast...1
The RB/Serpent Team was happy anyway, because we put 4 cars in the “expert” final ! Anthony Abisset, Jérôme Papaconstantinos, Serge Christiany (who restarted driving last summer after retiring a few years ago), and Stéphane Vanpoucke. Good work !