- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
On the 8-9 November the wonderful Jody Scheckter circuit of Fiorano hosted the Motonica trophy. The event attracted a great number of people from all over Europe.
I arrived at the track on saturday morning and I started to test my car. My 960\'08 immediately felt very good. It was the first time that I tested os2 in Fiorano and the car seemed immediatly to work perfectly with a good compromise between steering and traction. The track had a lot of grip and my laptimes were very consistent. So I decided to leave everithing as it was, waiting for the first qualify.
In the afternoon the qualifies started. The manches had been reduced to 4 minutes in order to save the engines so I gave everything I had because I hadn\'t to save fuel. In this way I could set the pole being the only one going under the 15 sec. bareer: I run a 14.99 in the second session.
On Sunday morning we had the last 2 qualfy sessions and I improved my performance so I set the pole with 6 seconds advantage on Dario Balestri in 2nd and Alberto Tedeschi in 3rd.
The final started at 4 pm. During the three minutes before the start I felt very good with big tires so I was happy because I knew that I was fast also with small tyres (because I tested them on Saturday morning). The final begun and Dario passed me at the start. I mantained the second position for the first 6 laps then I passed Dario earning the first place. During the first 5 minutes the battle for the fist place was very close and Tedeschi in third run together with me and Dario. Anyway lap after lap I earned some seconds and after 15 minutes I was already over a lap in front of the second...I ended the race with a consistant advantage of 3 laps on Alberto Tedeschi in 2nd and Sandro Sammarini in 3rd. What\'s more I also set the fastest lap of the final with a 14.967.
This has been an incredible race for Serpent/Max drivers that placed 7 cars in the first 7 positions!!
Tanks to my dad and to my sponsors:
Serpent motorsport, Max Power, Enneti tyres
Till next race,