- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The 8th round of the British 1/10th scale 200mm Nationals were held recently at the Cotswold track where experience and youth came head to head for title honours. In the end it was youth that took the upper hand as 14-year-old Serpent Driver Development member Kyle Branson took the win and the championship title from Serpent factory driver Mark Green.
Also a member of the mighty Italian Sirio factory team this year, the 2008 season has been a spectacular one for Branson. One of the original drivers to be selected for Serpent\'s SDD program he has really impressed and over the eight rounds of the BRCA National Championship the former European Junior Champion claimed 3 victories and was on the podium six times.
In the final round Branson had to settle for second in qualifying behind his long time mentor and now title rival Green but in the final the youngster got the better of the master taking the win and with it a very popular championship victory.
Serpent Motorsport congratulate Kyle along with his Mam & Dad on this great achievement and are delighted to have been able to assist this rising young star of the past number of seasons.