- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Unico Modellsport enjoyed an excellent performance last weekend at the fifth round of the National Championship at the Hungaroring circuit as their drivers won all three categories wrapping up both 1:10 titles in the process.
In the 1:10 200mm Final Serpent\'s 720 claimed victory in the hands of Rajki Balint with team-mate Cristian Faur making it a 1-2 on the podium. The win was enough for Balint to be crowned the 2008 Hungarian National Champion.
In the other 1:10 class, 235mm, there was further championship success for Serpent with Laszlo Gabor taking the title with second spot on the podium with his trusted 835 chassis. It was an all Serpent podium but sandwiching the Gabor where two 720 Wide chassis\' driven by race winner Horvath Zsolt and Orosz Gergo.