- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
After a 3 month break the Cyprus based Modelsport team returned to racing in style with team driver Andreas Charalambous taking his Max powered Serpent 960 to victory at Daytona track.
Charalambous was joined by three other Serpent\'s in the A Final with Tasos Papanastasiou taking his example to third for to make it two 960s on the podium while Athos Michaelas claimed sixth with Kyriakos Kyriakoy coming home in eight.
1. Andreas Charalambous - Serpent 960 \'08/Max Power/Xceed
3. Tasos Papanastasiou - Serpent 960
6. Athos Michaelas - Serpent 960/Max Power
8. Kyriakos Kyriakoy - Serpent 960/Max Power